Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Stand Down

Here in Lafayette, Louisiana, the goings on with the Kung Flu have not changed my routine in any way shape or form.  Of course, I am hardly a good example as I work mostly from home and prefer home-cooked meals to eating out.   I live near one of the three bridges in town so Pinhook Road here is normally very busy at certain times of the weekday.  The decrease in traffic was the most noticeable thing to me for the first couple of weeks.

Anyhow, I have been watching the goings on in various other parts of the country and I rather liked this young man's approach to the unconstitutional thuggery being exhibited by his government.


https://www.citizenfreepress.com/breaking/uplifting-video-from-california-marine-vet-convinces-police-to-stand-down/

No comments:

Post a Comment