Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Update on Previous Post

I ran across Tom MacDonald on a blog that I follow, American Thinker.  I posted one of his videos in the post before this one.  My best friend from high school killed himself several years ago and another old friend killed himself last year.

I can feel their pain, it is unconscionable to me to kill myself.  The Lord God, Jesus Christ was murdered for our sins to be forgiven and maybe they are with him in heaven.  I am not the judge.

Updated: I remember what prompted me to post this.  My Aunt Athalee, before she died, asked me if the monsters were still hiding out there.  She asked me this because when I was a child I had to feed the animals we raised and if I had not done it before dark, I still had to do so.

The yard where we kept them was very large and filled with trees and bushes.  In my imagination I saw evil lurking there in the darkness waiting for me to pass before attacking me.  I live here now and told her that yes they were still there.  However, they are more worried about me now.


No comments:

Post a Comment