Monday, September 28, 2015

Laundry Swim

It was time to do some laundry so I made a swim while waiting for the machines.  I threw my mask and snorkel the length of the pool to the shallow end and tossed my "dryer" coins and other odds and ends into well over a fathom of water.  Upon diving in, I noticed that the water was chilly.  Too late, I had to retrieve my belongings and so I made a few dives and actively swam to keep warm.

Meanwhile, I chatted with Bob, the handyman who was working on the pool-filter enclosure.  A couple of young men walked over to Bob, asking about work that he had for them.  As this was occurring, Shelby, a woman who is built like a brick house, walked downstairs to pick up a package from the office.  Of course, I  had to watch to be certain that she did not trip and hurt herself.  I noticed that Bob and friends had also stopped talking and were on the same mission as I.

No comments:

Post a Comment